Saturday, January 26, 2013

Summary from November 2012...
 We spent a Saturday helping my family cut up wood and stack it for the winter. We couldn't have asked for a better day. And what a workout!
 This is the MOST AMAZING sandwich from Rolling Farms Cafe in Traverse City. I swear, it's cooked to perfection. Loads of bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, avocado, and I think there's some sort of mayo on it. SO GOOD!!!
 My awesome, preggo sister preparing the table for Thanksgiving dinner :)
I love our family dinners-everything is always delicious :)
We decided Thanksgiving night that we were going to go up to Traverse the next morning to go Black Friday shopping :) Tim worked until 1am, so we left after that.
 I've found it's pretty impossible for me to wear my contacts all day and night, so glasses it was :)
 Tim's breakfast…mmmmmmm….nothing better than gas station burritos lol
 DONUTS!!!
 Day after Thanksgiving-this is my third cup of coffee. I was surprisingly not too tired, although I did pass out after lunch :)
 My sister made DELICIOUS tortilla soup-she put in leftover turkey. It was so good.
 My older brother is a published author! Want to read it???

Alaric, Child of the Goths:

Alaric, son of a Gothic clan leader, wants nothing more than to live an adventure. That is, until his young life is interrupted by a series of brutal acts: the raiding of the savage Huns, the cruel trickery of greedy Roman officials, and the murder of his father. Meanwhile, another clan leader named Fritigern leads the Goths in battle against Rome's armies. But they endure-and from that moment on, they are driven to survive in the face of death, to make a home for their people, and to exact revenge on Rome at the epic battle of Adrianople.

I am so proud of him.  He's even finished a second book and is hoping to get it published soon :)

Christmas will be up next lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment