Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Our offer was accepted!!!!!!!! Now we wait for the appraisal and then the RD Loan people have to go over the loan before everything's okay. We'll hopefully move in early July :) :) :)

Gosh, I'm more than a month behind on this blog...my sister's birthday was April 10, and I surprised her with a pedicure date :)
Man, the jets on your feet feel awesome, and your legs (calves? lol) get all relaxed when they're massaged...ahhhh...
We went out for lunch at Goody's afterwards.
I got my usual: blueberry banana smoothie & a bagel with veggie cream cheese. So good.
We went back to the apartment for a while and Unkie Tim was playing the drums, so he started playing jazzy music and literally serenaded Micah to sleep :). Who would've thought drumming could put a kid to sleep lol!
After Rebecca and Micah left, Tim and I ended the day ordering pizza and watching The Hobbit. I was pleasantly surprised with the movie. There was actually comedy in it that didn't take away from the movie. Can't wait for the next one :)
Does anyone else agree with me that while Little Caesars' pizza isn't great, their breadsticks are THE BEST??? 

Tomorrow, Tim and I are going to our first baseball game together :)...with people from the company I work for, but a baseball game nonetheless :) Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment