Saturday, May 18, 2013

Tim and I have lately begun walking...a lot. Just around town, exploring. It is so much fun. And the best part is that Tim is the one actually suggesting we go on walks! I swear he's a completely different person since he quit his job in January.

And our biggest, most exciting thing that happened this weekend? We put in an offer on a house! I'm so excited! Actually, I'll be nerved up until we hear from them lol; but nevertheless, at least the offer is in. It's out of our hands. I hope we get it though; we were thinking we'd be starting out with something not so awesome...but this house is AWESOME. And it even cost less than what we have to put towards a house! I hope we get it so I can show pictures...and start renovating :)
This area we walked is a hidden local treasure. I mean, I'm pretty sure some locals don't even know about it lol. You a tourist? Too bad. I guarantee you'll never know it's here. You walk behind one of the water towers in our town near some of the factories and there's this sidewalk...that turns into whatever that thing is called on the right...


And then....Lake Michigan...ahhhhhhhhh


We ended the day with burgers and chips. Yum.



No comments:

Post a Comment