Thursday, May 28, 2015

This week started out a bit, well, I guess you could say "off", seeing as it started with this:
 guess I shouldn't have kept ripening it for two weeks...oops haha!




And that is what happens when your husband is lazy...he's decided he's not going to throw the garbage bag into the can anymore haha!

 We spent this last weekend renovating our entryway-what a time consuming project but SO worth it! I'll do a post on it later, once we've got it 100% finished :)


The picture of me in our yellow entryway is the before :) I loved it, but it was time for a change, The flooring was Tim's first project in our home that he did himself. I'm so proud of him, it turned out so great! 
 After we finished painting and installing the flooring in our entryway, Tim and I were beat. And our entire Memorial weekend was just about gone. We decided we were going to end the weekend with some fun, and fun we had! I think we were both pretty exhausted, so numerous times while we were in Meijer and Walmart we just thought things were hilarious and couldn't stop laughing :) We then went to Arby's for dinner as well as the theatre to watch "Mad Max". We bought a large popcorn, so we were quite full and bloated by the time the movie was done! I'm not sure how I felt about the movie-the picture was amazing, just beautiful. And there were parts I liked, but I think it could have been better. I will go see the second one though that I've heard they're going to make.

Don't you just love the sign that Tim is holding???? It's going in our entryway!!! I live by that saying. Seriously. It's the perfect piece to see when you first walk in our home :)

I ended this week with an AMAZING mail day!!! All the best stuff! I also got my food network magazine and bon appetit magazine :) Those mugs are from Anthropologie, one is London and the other is Paris-I'll do a post of pictures of them close up because they're so gosh darn cute! And Gesine Bullock-Prado is such an inspiration to me-I finished her book the same day I got it. And the shirt and movie! What a great day :)

Tomorrow I'm picking out some new glasses since my prescription is about 10 years old :)...then will be picking up some flowers for our yard, and then I get to babysit my nephew :) Just the best day. Hope everyone has a great weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment