Saturday, May 5, 2012

 mmmmm, an omelet with cinnamon and sugar toast :)
 kitty helping me wrap a present for my mom's birthday
 Soooooo, for some reason, the dough EXTREMELY raised when I was making pig's in a blanket lol. They were really good though :)
 My dad made a DELICIOUS dinner for my mom's birthday
 I made a coconut cake for my mom. I added some coconut extract to the whipped topping too-SO GOOD!

 Wednesday morning when I woke up, this book was sitting on the table :D :D :D Tim is seriously awesome. I love surprises :) Thursday night, I sat down just for a SECOND to read the first few pages; and before I knew it, it was 12:30am, and I finished the book. The second book is BY FAR better than the first book. In my opinion :)
 I called Tim at work after I finished the book, and let him know I'd be going somewhere on Friday to buy the last book because the second one was SO GOOD. Well, I woke up Friday morning, and low and behold, Tim bought the LAST BOOK FOR ME :D He's the best. He got serious bonus points for buying these. Not many guys know how happy surprises including books make me lol :)
 I made snickerdoodles as one of the many things I did for Tim to make up for him buying me the books :) They're one of my favorite cookies too, so it worked out for me too :)
 Friday night, my dad graduated from college. Long story short, my dad has a cognitive problem where he has seizures in his brain, can't remember things...etc. For some reason, no doctor has been able to diagnosis him. He lost his job (that he had for just about 20 YEARS) as a respiratory therapist quite a few years back because of it and hasn't been able to get disability/social security because no one can diagnosis what he has. He decided to go back to school to see if there was another job he could actually do as he needed to find a way to support my mom and brothers. He graduated with HIGH HONORS as a Paraprofessional. He's really wanting to help special needs children. I'm so proud of him. Pray for my dad though-somebody NEEDS to diagnosis him. Or at least someone with power needs to BELIEVE him as there's a lot of people who don't. Trust me, I've seen the change in my dad. Something's wrong.
 :)
I love my dad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment