Thursday, May 10, 2012


 We've lived in our apartment for, I believe, three years now. We've lived TWO blocks from the grocery store for three years. This past week we took our first walk to the grocery store. Talk about laziness.
 My little (but tall brother) went to prom this past Saturday. When I went to pick him up to take him there (my parents were out of town and he just found out he was going a few days before), his outfit just wasn't working. So, five minutes before prom, we ran to the store. Luckily, we found a shirt and tie in his size; the employees at the store even STEAMED his shirt! And bonus, he got to use their sample cologne :)
 I still can't believe he's old enough to be going to the prom. And that he's graduating next year. Time is flying by WAY too quickly. I still think of him as a little kid.
 Can you tell she rules our home? She's so spoiled.

We got pizza from Big Al's Pizzeria tonight. It's our town's favorite pizza place. They're known for their sub sauce (the orange stuff-the yellow stuff is nacho sauce). Honestly, I think their pizza is too greasy; and the crust is really thin and kinda floppy, but Tim loves it. He could eat it every day. Actually, he used to (he used to work there when he was in high school). They do have awesome food-my favorites are stromboli and their chicken, cherry, almond wrap.
I'm watching like SIX episodes of The Voice tonight, finally having time to catch up. And you have to have popcorn to go with it :) Popcorn with butter, shredded cheese, and parmesan cheese. Yummy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna need the exact popcorn ingredient ratios asap… that looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, honestly, I just add the ingredients until it looks good :) Preheat a pan on medium/medium high, and then add like a tablespoon of olive oil to it. Once the oil is hot, add the popcorn kernels, and then put it into a bowl when it's done popping. Melt like a tablespoon of butter (or more, depending on how buttery you want it :D) and pour it on top. Then add both the cheeses-as much as you want :) Super easy, and super awesome.

      Delete