Sunday, May 27, 2012

These are a few more pictures from our adventure with some of our friends a couple weeks back.
 This game can get old rather quickly. Tim and I came up with random things to do before we hit the puck (or whatever the darn thing is called) such as kicking our feet in the air...
 backwards and with our eyes shut...
 and I'm assuming more kicking, lol. It was a lot of fun :)
 We're lucky to live right on Lake Michigan. It's so pretty.


I posted this on Facebook, and Heather wrote something like "I am Katniss, watch out squirrels" or something along those lines. She's seriously awesome.

Today entails going to a graduation party, getting POURED on (we're having some bad weather here), and planning our trip to Wisconsin next week! I'm working on a mixed CD for our iPod. Tim and I don't always care for the same music, so I figured I'd mix our music together :). Anyone have a personal favorite song they like for road trips???

No comments:

Post a Comment