Sunday, January 13, 2013

Well, I started going through my pictures yesterday to post this blog and then my fever came back…WITHIN AN HOUR it was up to 102.4! Needless to say, I'm posting it now.


I still can't believe it's been SEVEN years that I've been with the love of my life. Just so you know, this is a picture OVERLOAD post.

This was during our first year of dating, 2006, with our kitty Schmittens whom we no longer have.
Yeah, we're still just as retarded.
I do believe I was probably 15 pounds overweight in 2007 and didn't know it lol
Our trip to Universal Studios in 2008
Tim's brother's wedding, fall 2008
New Year's Eve 2009
July 4, 2010.
Just looking at this picture makes me not want summer to come-I hate hot weather. Anything higher than like 80 degrees is awful. Tim agrees, he wants to move to Alaska lol.
My sister's wedding, April 9, 2011
Sleighbell Parade 2011
Trip to Middleton, WI, summer 2012
Us being awesome, summer 2012
Not so great picture, but it was such a fun day :)
Sleighbell Parade 2012
Tim and I have been together through thick and thin, better and worse, richer and poorer. We're not even married yet. I think we can handle anything that comes our way. Love you babe!




No comments:

Post a Comment