Friday, January 18, 2013

So I was running perfectly on time for work (like always…), started driving and heard clunk, clunk, clunk…
 Yeah…no clue what happened lol

THANK GOD Tim hadn't left for college yet and was able to change my tire for me, which I'm eternally grateful for :) It was SUPER cold outside, super windy, and the jack we have is SUPER crappy. But Tim wasn't upset and was surprisingly optimistic about it! Now you don't know him like I do-he is a very pessimistic person, whereas I'm completely the opposite. Since Tim quit his job to focus on finishing his degree, he has been SO optimistic! I love it. That, and he makes dinner and does the household chores during the week (that was his idea, actually, so he wouldn't feel so bad about me being the only one working). That'll be a different post. I have pictures :)

The best part of this whole me-being-late morning???
I didn't miss the sunrise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment