Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Bye bye blonde...

 Two weeks ago, I did the unthinkable….I dyed my hair brown. About seven years ago, for the first time, I dyed my hair brown. Back then I had used a permanent dye, so once every month, I was dying my hair. After about three/four years, I was so sick of having to dye my hair. Annnnndddddd, it was also almost black from dying it so much. I found a hair stylist who took my hair into her own hands (haha); and over the course of three years, she got my hair back to my natural color, dirty blonde. 
It took me a couple years before I liked my natural hair color again. I've never really been in love with it, but it sure was nice to not have to dye it all the time.

So why the heck did I dye it again???
Because of this guy:

Tim loves me as a brunette. Don't get me wrong--he loves me no matter what, but I know he loves my hair brown (I feel prettier as a brunette too, honestly). He didn't even ask me to dye my hair again; but with our wedding coming up, I wanted to look my best in his eyes. His opinion is really the only opinion that matters, right (besides my sister's :D)??? So I did it.

It's now been two weeks….and my roots are showing. Here we go again. Apparently I should have started with a lighter brown dye haha. Oh well. It's demi-permanent, so hopefully it'll fade a bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment