Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I have the best mom in the world.

So every time her birthday comes around, I try to make sure she knows she's loved (so does the rest of my family :D).

My sister and I for the past couple of years have made dinner, and this year was no exception. We had delicious chili and honey cornmeal muffins that my sister made; and for dessert, my mom asked for chocolate cheesecake:
 Have I ever mentioned the joy I get by baking for other people? I swear, one day, I will either work in or own a bakery.
 Have I also ever mentioned that my nephew is absolutely adorable???
 Have I also ever mentioned that my sister and I are very much alike??? We bought the exact same card for my mom, at separate times, at completely separate stores haha!
My mom just got back from a trip to Texas with a few of her siblings to celebrate one of her sister's 50th wedding anniversaries. I talked to her a few days ago, and she said her stomach hurt from laughing so much. I'm SO glad she got the opportunity to go. I don't think her and my dad have been apart for more than a couple nights in probably 20 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment