Friday, May 15, 2015

About a month before our wedding, Tim and I and a bunch of our friends participated in Warrior Dash. For those of you that don't know what it is, it is a 3-mile run with about 9 different obstacles/challenges throughout. I seriously conquered my fear of heights about five times! Tim was such an encouragement to me throughout the race when I wanted to give up...who needs marriage counseling? Just run the Warrior Dash :) It was the perfect time for us to run a race because it forced me to prepare ahead of time since I haven't run since middle school, which helped me lose those 5 pounds I was told to lose to fit in my wedding dress :)
We were so covered in mud by the time we finished, but it was so much fun! I think we're going run it again this year but this time going through as fast as we can :)
No, the girl on the left doesn't have a goatee, it's just mud :)
I had gotten my first test-run spray tan for our wedding a few days prior to running the race; you should have seen my body after the race! Mud and spray tan don't mix haha, I had a bunch of areas where the mud rubbed off the tan…oh well haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment