Sunday, May 13, 2012

Yesterday was quite possibly one of the best dates we've had in a long time. I've noticed when I'm trying to save every penny, even if it's for moving somewhere to make our lives better, that I get depressed. I love shopping, I love spending money. Not spending money is depressing for me. Anyway, yesterday was the happiest Tim and I have been in a while. We went and saw The Avengers, which I HIGHLY recommend. 
You will feel like this after the movie. I personally wanted to punch someone, it was THAT good. :) This picture was taken at the car wash. We went to a place where the somebody else actually cleans your car for you and even towel dries it. We felt rich lol :). And lazy.

Afterwards, we went to a place called Chuck Wagon, a local pizza place that's apparently pretty well hidden, or it was to us anyway. It's in the town next to where we live, where we've lived our entire lives, and I've never heard of it. Anyhow, we got some pizza and then had a picnic at the beach.
 
During the picnic, Tim turned "Rachero" music on Pandora. It made us laugh so hard, but it really set the mood for our picnic lol :) The best part was when Tim tried telling me who the artist was and what the song was called, seeing as it was in Spanish.
 Pictures of us together never turn out great :)
 I'm sure you can't tell, but that bench says "precious". I thought it was cute.

After being so pumped up about The Avengers, we decided to watch Iron Man. I personally have never seen it, which I have no clue why. I've seen all the other Marvel movies, including Iron Man 2. We're going to go back through all the Marvel movies. And then probably go watch The Avengers again :) It was such a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment