Friday, May 18, 2012

 Tim wasn't feeling too well, so we had homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner. And wheat saltines, which I didn't even know existed. Tim kept saying he could taste a difference. Whatever, lol :)
We had a really strange storm come through earlier this week, but it produced such a GORGEOUS rainbow! And actually, when I downloaded the picture onto my computer, I could see TWO rainbows-can you see it? It's super, super light. The second one is above the first. 
No, I wasn't outside like this during the storm lol :) Today we are having AWESOME weather, super warm and sunny; me and the kitty just had to go enjoy it first thing in the morning. I do that in the summertime, it always makes the day go better :)

 This is one of my all-time favorite plants, it's a shamrock from my parents.
 Can you guess what this is? It's a green onion! If you're like me, you never use all of the green onions; and they go to waste. HOWEVER, I was looking on Pinterest the other day; and if you cut off the getting gross green onion part and put the white ends in a bowl of water, you will LITERALLY get green onions growing the next day. It's awesome. And now I never have to buy green onions again :)
 This was one of my favorite Christmas presents. Actually, who am I kidding, I loved everything I got :) Anyhow, Tim got this from JJEvensenArt on etsy, and I LOVE it. When the wind blows, it makes the most relaxing noise. Ah, I just love it.
I'm detoxing today because apparently I ate almost an entire bag of Doritos Salsa Verde last night. They're SO GOOD!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment