Sunday, May 20, 2012

Yesterday, Tim and I spent the entire day with some good friends of ours. We'd been planning this trip for a few weeks now and were SO excited it finally came :)

WE WENT KAYAKING :)
 Ok, so my brother-in-law told us about a few different hidden places to go; and for each one, you have to go through these "tunnels" of reeds in order to get to the hidden place. So we did. And got a dead end lol. So we went in reverse. It was so funny! Tim's oars were SUPER long, so he practically had them vertical in order to get through the reeds. We ended up just pulling on the reeds to get through :D And to make matters worse, the area we were in, swans must have taken a crap or something because it smelled SO BAD and the water was brown. DISGUSTING...
 The water was relatively calm until we got near the channel; I need to do more arm workouts with Tracy Anderson because I got pretty tired :)


Heather is seriously such a good friend. I know we'll be friends for life. I had prayed for almost a year asking God to give me a friend at work; and, well, He did good. She's just what I asked for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment